Monday, November 12, 2012

Fashionista Challenge #9 Blue Christmas

Good Morning Fashionista Fans

and welcome to

Challenge #9 "Blue Christmas"

We would like to see you create using a

Christmas theme and blue as your MAIN color.

Our fabulous sponsors this challenge are

Hello! My name is Krista. I draw. I like coffee and diet cokes. My kids are kinda goofy and pretty much my whole world. And my guy, well, he is my heart. I also like tattoos, and I love Jesus. My blog is a fun way for me to savor the best parts of my days. I'd love if you hung around for a bit and said hello. I love to meet new friends!

and

Welcome to the Ribbon Girl - to help your craft budget go further we always sell our buttons, flowers, diamantes, pearls, flatbacks, crystal stems, charms and embellishments in small quantities so you can mix and match with more choice! Seam binding is sold in 5 metre bundles. Divine Bakers Twine and button twine in 10 metre bundles. All of our beautiful ribbon and lace is sold by the metre and when you need more than one, we supply in a continuous length whenever possible
Much thanks to the gals over there for contacting us to become a
regular monthly spopnsor of Fashionista!

and our voting prize winner
Hello, my name is Savannah LaDuke. I am a stay at home mother and enjoy every bit of it. My daughter is the world to me and she defiantly keeps things interesting. I am also the proud owner of a purebred Cocker Spaniel. I have a huge love for drawing and I’ve finally been able to draw on this love and make it into a business. I do it because I love it and it has a huge place in my life. My pen and paper are where I go to think, to indulge and to relax.

Now here are the Fabulous Fashionista DT with their inspiration for you:

Rina
 
 

Christy
 


 

 



Eva




4 comments:

  1. Wonderful DT inspiration great challenge Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous color for Christmas, stunning creation the team has hsared. I am playing for fun, please pass on prizes to next person...thank you!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful inspirations by DT!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours in the DT creations....lovely designs in all...thanks for a lovely challenge...annie.


    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete